- Collection of Personal Data We may collect personal data from you in the following ways:
- When you visit our website and fill out a contact form
- When you sign up for our newsletter or any of our services
- When you participate in our surveys or promotions
- When you provide us with feedback
The personal data we may collect includes your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide us with.
- Use of Personal Data We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about our services
- To improve our services and website
- To communicate with you about any updates or changes to our services
- To respond to your inquiries or requests
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which it was collected, and we will not share your personal data with any third parties without your consent.
Storage of Personal Data We store your personal data securely and we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
Disclosure of Personal Data We may disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
- If required to do so by law or regulatory authorities
- If necessary to protect our rights, property, or safety or that of our clients
- If necessary to protect the public interest or national security
Your Rights You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal data at any time. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, or to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Rebecca Hill Coaching
Email: [email protected]